Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week Three: Theme


We read:
  1. "The Story of an Hour" by Kate Chopin
  2. "The Red Convertible" by Lymes LaMartine
We watched:
  1. Bolduc-Simpson's Thinking About Theme
We wrote:
  1. Paper #1 outline
  2. Discussion forum 3

I learned a great deal more about "The Story of an Hour" after answering the questions about Mrs. Mallard in Discussion Forum 3. By the third week, I began to get a handle how to manage my time and plan for the online class. I also felt more comfortable with the "sandwich critique". I love reading my the responses of my classmates because everyone is producing well-thought work and great insights that are teaching me! The journals that we have been doing in class have also sparked me to journal in my own free time, which I find to be a great outlet.

1 comment:

  1. Use your blog to journal your thoughts. I love online journaling.

    ReplyDelete