Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week Seven: Poetry & Blogging



This week the class studied different types of poetry and had a great in class activity. We formed groups and each group consisted of the "TA for the day" team members. This allowed me to meet and have a dry run working with my partner, Lisa. Each group received a poetry definition and we had to write an original poem based on the definition. Lisa and I worked really well together and we laughed a lot. Thankfully the poetry definitions quiz was extended two days, I'm sure it helped all of our grades!
We also did our first blog assignment, and this was the first time I had ever read or contributed to a blog! It really wasn't difficult! I enjoyed the feedback I received because I really tried to be honest and personal, while also respectful.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to cite your sources for the cartoons you are using.

    ReplyDelete